Hundred Reasons Why I Love You.

 Hundred Reasons Why I Love You.



It is a cute idea to give a gift of hundred reasons to love your someone special. They can be you spouse or boy or girlfriend. 

So here I am going to make a list of hundred points. You have to copy them and write them on hundred small chits or small heart shaped pieces of paper. Pack them in Beautifully decorated box or glass jar. 



I hope this gift is going to be loved by your special person. So give it a try and let me know in the comments how it worked for you.

So here is your list:



Hundred reasons why I love you.

1: Because of the sincerity in your eyes.

2: Your cuteness.

3: You are kind hearted.

4:  My eyes wanna see you all the time.

5: You always stand by my side.

6: Because of the melody in your voice.

7: Because you have brought spring in my life.

8: You remember every little moment we spent together.

9:  Because of your lovely gifts 😜

10: You always try your best to elevate my mood.

11: You are so smart.

12: You are so humble.

13: You always help others.

14: You make me smile.

15: Your lovely personality.

16: Your lovely Texts.

17: Because of your romance ❤️

18: You have understanding nature.

19: Your beautiful eyes.

20: You always know what i am thinking.

21: Your late night phone calls ❤️

22: You have caring nature.

23: You respect others.

24: You have good taste of music 🎡🎢

25: Our Common interests.

26: Your cleanliness πŸ˜€

27: You can cook delicious food πŸ˜œπŸ˜‹

28: Because of the way you see me.

29: The way you appreciate me 

30: The way you treat others.

31: Our lovely chatting.

32: The way you hold my hand.

33: I can see you as my soulmate.

34: You have all the qualities to be a good husband πŸ‘

35: Your lovely gestures.

36: The fun we have together.

37: You are a good human being.

38: You have given me sweet memories.

39: I can smell yourself in myself πŸ’•

40: Your charming personality.

41: I found you as my best match πŸ˜„

42: Your conversation with eyesπŸ’“

43: The way you hold me.

44: Because you're so special for me.

45: Stars flash in my eyes when I see you.

46: Your dressing sense.

47: For not expecting me to be perfect.

48: You are honest.

49: You are loyal.

50: Your singing for me.

51: You hold the keys of my heart ❤️

52: you don't keep secrets to me.

53: I can share everything with you.

54: You listen all of my problems.

55: Because I like you so much.

56: You can calm myself in every situation.

57: You never get angry at me.

58: You have a lovely heart.

59: You are most important for me.

60: I want to spend my life with you.

61: The tenderness of your touch.

62: You hold the best habits.

63: For making me feel beautiful 😍

64: For making my assignments 😜

65: Your cheesiness πŸ˜‹

66: The way you praise me ❤️

67: You are a gentleman for sure πŸ˜ƒ

68: Because of bearing my anger 🀬

69:  You are down to earth.

79: Your spontaneity

80: Your lovely smile 😊

81: You always make me understand the difficult situations.

82: You always give me special priority.

83: You always treat me as a family member.

84: You always protect me.

85: Paying my bills 😜

86:  You love adventures.

87: Our dates🌹

88: You have brought so much positivity in myself.

89: Your politeness.

90: You are my best friend.

91: I feel safe and protected with you.

92: I wanna be there in your arms ❤️

93: Your ability to console me.

94: You always defend myself.

95: You are my sunshine.

96: You neve lied.

97: Your sense of humour.

98: You always keep promises.

99: Your forgiveness.

100: Because you love me too much 😘😘😘







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Powerful Tips to Led a Happy Married Life.